Shiba Inu Interactive Bone Toy
$120.99 – $299.99
‘It really helps my Shiba Inu to become pleasantly tired at home.’
With this Shiba Inu toy, you’ll never run out of bones. You can make your dog entertained during the hours of your absence and prevent him from feeling anxious and depressed. Let your pooch have an exhausting afternoon with the flick of a switch! Take a load off and watch those doggy eyes light up for miles!
- Bone Weight: 570G
- Bone Size: 151.5*64*64mm
- Working temperature: 0-40 degrees Celsius
- Wireless connection: above BT4.0, 2.4GHz
- Maximum speed: 3.5 m/s
- Battery capacity: 470mAh
- Control distance: 20 meters
- Compatible devices: ios9.0 (or above) or Android (or above)
- Material: FDA class plastic and rubber
Safe & durable: FDA food-grade polycarbonate of the body, cover, and tires, strong and soft, protects your puppy’s claws and teeth.
Long battery life: Built-in 470 mAh lithium polymer battery. USB charging for 1 hour, lasts more than 30 minutes in App mode, more than 2 hours in interactive mode, and 1 month in sleep mode!
'One of the best toys that keeps my dog's mind occupied and a belly full!'Martin U., our customer
When your furry best friend is looking for a toy to keep them on their toes, turn to this interactive egg! This clever toy delivers kibble as they move it around. Keep things exciting by mixing up the treats! Choose the level of difficulty, and your Shiba Inu will spend hours and hours in playing. Features:
- The toy features different levels of difficulty
- You should add your dog's dry kibble inside of the egg
- Made of high-quality and non-toxic plastic
- It prevents a dog from fast eating
- A useful tool for preventing a dog from a separation anxiety
- Improves a dog's intelligence and make it occupied
' It helps my anxious pup stay occupied, so I leave the house without worries.'Greta M., our customer The best way to keep your Shiba Inu occupied: Let your dog enjoy endless games and train his intelligence and sense of smell by exploring this interactive sniffing mat. Multiple hidden gems will wait for your pooch! The only thing you have to do is to hide his dry kibble inside the pockets and let him/her investigate the mat by using his sense of smell. This training mat is great for dogs who spend plenty of time alone. In that way, they'll stay curious to discover where that smell comes from and will patiently sniff every corner of the mat.
The great news is that this creative mat can help dogs who deal with anxiety. It will distract attention from the owner's absence and help pooches use their intelligence to solve different tasks. When the mat gets dirty, you can wash it in a machine at 30 C. Features:
- Ideal to hide the treats inside
- The dog becomes attracted by the smell of food
- Machine washable in cold water
- Perfect for greedy eaters and bored pups
- Improves the dog's intelligence
'I found the best and easiest way to keep my Shiba Inu's teeth clean'Angelina Q., our customer A dog toothbrush and chewing treat in one product: Keeping your Shiba Inu's teeth and gums healthy will help prevent oral pain and different dental diseases. Luckily, with our Interactive Shiba Inu Toothbrush, your dog's teeth will remain healthy, free of tartar, plaque, and other potential issues. Since dog dental hygiene is equally important as yours, choosing the appropriate dental cleaning toy will be the least you can do for him.
The toy features dozens of rubber pins that will gently and thoroughly clean the plaque and tartar from your Shiba Inu's teeth. It comes with a non-slip bottom that will firmly stand on tiles and other glossy surfaces. Your pooch can use it during the teething phase to release the pain and later through his lifetime to remove tartar and plaque. Features:
- made of non-toxic and durable rubber
- available in different colors
- the rubber pins massage the dog's gums and successfully clean his teeth
- easy to clean
- it features a hidden hole to add a dog toothpaste
' It cleans the teeth, releases treats, and keeps my dog busy.'Uriel T., our customer 3 in 1 chew ball for your furry friend: Prevent your Shiba Inu from tartar and plaque, keep his mind busy, and help him easier go through a painful teething phase by using our Treat Chewing Shiba Inu Ball. A quality rubber is impossible to destroy, so your pup will enjoy sharpening and cleaning his teeth with pins that look play the role of a toothbrush. You can fill the ball with dog toothpaste, snacks, or dental treats.
In case your Shiba Inu doesn't enjoy a toothbrushing routine, then this toy pick will be the best solution for preventing tartar and plaque. Choose between 2 sizes and 4 colors, and make let your four-legged friend get a daily dose of play and rewards. When the ball gets dirty, you can thoroughly clean it with soapy water. Features:
- Made of durable rubber
- The holes should be filled with treats
- Instead of putting dry kibble treats, you can add a dog toothpaste to perform tooth brushing
- Easy to clean with water and liquid soap
- Available in 2 sizes
- Suitable for playing fetch
'The easiest way to keep the dog occupied while I'm out.'Jemma Z., our customer Treat-releasing toy for making a dog's belly full and mind entertained: When in doubt about how to keep your dog's mind occupied, make sure you choose an interactive Shiba Inu toy! This dog puzzle toy will improve your pet's intelligence and help him release his energy during a time of loneliness.
Your Shiba Inu will get the essential dose of daily rewards through tiny holes that will release the treat. To enjoy tasty bites, your furry friend will have to roll the toy and explore how it works. Features:
- You have to add your dog's dry kibble food inside and close the cover
- Ability to choose a level of difficulty
- It will make your Shiba Inu work for his food
- A great pick for anxious pups
- The best way to activate the dog's intelligence
'My little girl got thrilled with this plush Shiba Inu toy that reminds us of our dog.'
The newest craze on Instagram, the Shiba Inu-shaped Plush Toy takes love into consideration for those who are often surrounded by their many pets. From house breakers to pent-up aggressors, these toys will never betray them! With two colors of plush options - brown or cinnamon -, there's always a friend waiting at home for new owners ready to be committed head over heels.
- Ideal decoration to place it on the sofa
- Made of soft plush
- Filled with pp cotton
- Width: 10cm/7.87", Length: 20cm/7.87" (Approx.)
' The cutest detail to carry my keys and remind me of my furry friend.'
Say hello to your new best friend! Our soft and cuddly Shiba represents the perfect gift for dog lovers. It's easy to attach to purses, wallets, or to use as a key carrier. In case you want to use it as a toy for your dog, you can easily remove the alloy keychain and turn it into a plush toy. Owning a Shiba Inu is not easy. They are cute, but they can be stubborn. The best way to keep them entertained is to keep them engaged with toys that are shag-able. You can find plenty of plush toys that are perfect for your pup, but the problem is finding one that will last for years!
- short and sleep plush fabric
- available in many varieties
- machine washable
- ideal when playing fetch with your dog
- perfect gift for kids and Shiba Inu fans
- stuffed with pp cotton
'I found a perfect pillow and a toy inspired by my favorite dog breed. It's round and big enough for noon naps!'
We’ve got the fluffiest toy for you. This shaggy Shiba is more than just adorable, with his playful expression and curly tail. Plus our designers spared no effort to make this cutie pie as comfy as can be; with soft PP cotton filling, it’s not hard to see why we call him the most lovable plush around! Grab this furry friend without delay and let him know how long you waited by giving him lots of loving squeezes. Features:
- It can be used both as a pillow and a toy
- Perfect for bedtime cuddles
- Suitable for kids, adults, and dogs
- Hand washable in cold water, air dry.
- Available in different colors